Handing Out a Whipping

The last two times we have had family come and visit, I have taken them to my awesome office where we have a ping pong table in the basement. Its name is Hector, an acronym for Hand Eye Coordination Therapeutic Occupational Resource. It’s addictive and a lot of fun. After a few rounds of doubles with my sister Charlotte, my nephew Sam, and my youngest boy, we decided to call it a night. I must have played pretty well because my son drew this to illustrate how things went. (That’s a whip made out of ping pong paddles, in case you were wondering.) That boy is subtle . . . and cracks me up all the time.

2 comments:

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Mom said that she had a great time with you guys and she said your house looks great! Where are the pics of the remodel?

Lin Walker said...

Well, being a mother I was drawn to the artwork before the explanation and I thought it was a mean villain stealing balloons from a little boy!