Seven-Year Mohawk Payment

So as I went to set up online payments for our Mohawk carpet bill I searched my e-mail archive for “mohawk.” What I found there made my day. Remember to take lots of photos while your children are young (and silly).

 

And, if you are young and silly yourself, you should e-mail your photos to all of your relatives with a note like this: “Once upon a time there was a girl. She did something interesting with her hair. YAY. It was a beautiful day...until mom got home.” Then in seven years you can laugh really hard. (Somehow, this makes paying for carpet a little less painful.)

3 comments:

daisyzombie said...

Wow, what a total weirdo. I'm so glad I have no idea who is in that picture.
On an unrelated note, it's totally unfair that I was forbidden to cut my hair until the age of 18, and my sister had a MOHAWK at 14!

Lissa said...

I remember that - I had to clean up the sides with a pair of hair clippers as she had stray hairs sticking out all over! What a wild child!

Anonymous said...

wah, life isn't fair, but maybe you were the lucky one judging by the picture.